Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blue (& Green) Period

IMG_3607
IMG_3605
IMG_3598
Textile design © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2010

Quince from the yard that I used as a prop in these photos.

Giant Clouds. I wish we had thunderstorms in Los Angeles.

I made a skirt featuring the Bokeh Print in cotton lawn (fully lined!).


** Edit: More views here.
Thanks for all of the comments! I still like the blouse, too...may re-shoot it. I think the sun in the original post washed out the print on the shirt, plus, I was too lazy to iron.
The semi-shade of the porch in these new photos helps the print to appear more as it does in real life. Good photos of FO's make all the difference!

You may see the skirt in the ERMIE F/W Holiday Collection ;)


7 comments:

P R I M O E Z A said...

wow, that fabric looks amazing!

MWM said...

LOVE the skirt. the fabric really works well in that shape.

Janis said...

I love it Jennifer - it's like looking through a rainy window or squinting at the sky ... wonderful as a printed fabric and skirt :^)

Sweet Ronit said...

As a fan of playing around with bokeh, I love that skirt! So pretty!

Cheryl Cambras said...

mesmerizing, beautiful. Go Jennifer!!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! The colors in your quince photo are perfect, as is your Bokeh print. It's working so well for all sorts of garments! I've ordered a swatch of my first pattern experiment from Spoonflower (free swatch offer through noon EST tomorrow) and hope to be doing a bit more with them in the future too :)

Ritva said...

love that skirt! great!