Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Satoko in ERMIE

satoko2
satoko3
hana2
hana1
satoko1

Photos: Alex Dodge

Satoko is my future sister-in-law!! *

I am so thrilled. My brother-in-law Alex & Satoko recently became engaged. Alex is visiting her in Japan right now, but they briefly took a detour to Hawaii to visit with Gretchen & Charlie (his aunt & uncle) in their new home in Hana.
My mother-in-law Madeleine is there right now, too, and the pieces Satoko is wearing actually belong to her. They were styles and prints that I didn't end up including in the S/S '11 collection.
(However if you are interested in either, just contact me if you'd like to purchase them).

Hmm. I think I need to convince Satoko to go to Hawaii with me to shoot the lookbook for ERMIE S/S '12!

Congratulations Alex & Satoko!!



* ( I also need to get some ERMIE garments to my other future sister in law Cecile...who is equally lovely and marrying my other brother in law John. It's a very exciting time right now for the Dodge clan...
)

4 comments:

Vanessa Samp said...

whoa! how amazin' these 'ermie prints' look in hawaii jennifer. so pretty!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh this is so amazing. we are going on a spontaneous trip to jamaica next week - i wish i had time to be outfitted in ermie for the occasion! :)

P R I M O E Z A said...

oh, she's so cute and your pieces look great!

natsumi said...

Congratulations!! Satoko looks beautiful in Ermie print! Are you planning to visit Japan??