Saturday, January 10, 2009

Marmalade purchased from the Little Flower Candy Co., which I blogged about before.
Lennie LaGuire makes seasonal, delicious jams from organically and locally grown fruit. Haven't tried this one yet, but her Fig and Walnut conserves and Strawberry Rhubarb Meyer Lemon jams were delicious.
http://www.ellellejams.com/

* I forgot to say we had lunch at Little Flower today. I had a Bahn Mi, Tomory had the Meatloaf sandwich. Then we shared a chocolate chip cookie that was still warm from the oven.
Not a low calorie meal, but Tomory and I both believe that food is meant to be enjoyed!

3 comments:

natsumi said...

Yummy... I love their logo!

Thank you for your comment on my blog!
I had a great trip!

Happy New Year!

Jennifer said...

Yay,
glad you are back Natsumi.I'm glad you had a wonderful trip...can't wait to hear about it!

Janis said...

Ohhhhh jam... a subject close to my heart!