Monday, January 5, 2009

Lady


Camille De Soto is the proprietress of my favorite boutique in
Los Angeles: Lady.




Why do I love Lady so much?

1. Camille tries to keep her prices affordable. Nearly everything in the store is under $150. There is something for everyone's price range.

2. She has the best eye. Especially for vintage jewelry! (She has a nice assortment of new and vintage clothing and accessories).

3. DIY, baby! Camille and her husband John did the interior design of the store themselves. My photographs don't do John's carpentry justice.

4. Camille is fun! She is always friendly and welcoming. No snooty-ness here.

5. She sends out the best email newsletters- they are always very entertaining.

6. Lady is located in my neighborhood, so when I spend $ there I am supporting a small, local business. Camille is always in the know about what is going on in NE L.A. and is also a champion of supporting local businesses.





Lady: 4974 Eagle Rock Blvd, L.A., CA 90041
info@ladyeaglerock.com

1 comment:

Fine Little Day said...

Like these peeps in to your life.