Friday, April 29, 2011

Test Drives

I received some beautiful jewelry in the mail yesterday from Odette NY. Jennifer Sarkilahti, the designer behind this fantastic line, was gracious enough to participate in a little swap with me.

I thought I'd see how Jennifer's pieces paired with some of the pieces for ERMIE SP/SU '11.

Suffice to say: I'm in love!


IMG_4522
IMG_4519
IMG_4543

Above: Odette Rib Pendant. Worn with the ERMIE Uroko Gata Print Huipil Dress in cotton lawn. Fully lined body, pulls on, no closures. Pockets!

IMG_4515
IMG_4516

IMG_4517

Odette Fox Claw Pendant. Worn with the ERMIE Silk Tee Dress in the Bead Print. Slips on, unlined (worn with a scrap of vintage shibori fabric from my personal collection used here as a belt).


IMG_4501
IMG_4502

IMG_4512

All Textile designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge & Tomory Dodge 2010-11.

The Magic Marker Print will be making an appearance again this Spring & Summer! Shown above in a 100% Silk Tank. Paired with the ERMIE Ikat Print Skirt in 100% Organic Cotton Sateen. Side pockets and zip/ hook & bar closure, unlined.
Odette Amuletum Pendant directly above; detail of the Ikat Print.

Thank-you so much Jennifer!! I am beyond thrilled. I predict my new Odette pieces will be in heavy rotation this spring & summer!


***Edit: Look for ERMIE SP/SU in the shop towards the end of May. I'll post updates & alerts pertaining to the new clothing here on this blog!

As always, if you have questions about any of the ERMIE garments you see here, please don't hesitate to send me an email at jparrydodge at gmail dot com.



8 comments:

Vanessa Samp said...

so beautiful! your designs are always spot on jennifer.
making dream of sunny spring weather big time...
thanks. v

Anne-Marie said...

Love the Uroko Gata Print! When will your s/s 2011 be for sale?

P R I M O E Z A said...

the jewelry is actually a fantastic match for your work. good trade!

Shara said...

so pretty! and the jewelry pieces look lovely with your designs.

Cheryl Cambras said...

beautiful!! love that first necklace too!

Anonymous said...

wow !!!! beautiful jennifer .. your hair aint' so bad either!

Anonymous said...

The Hupil dress is BRILLIANT, especially in that print.

Still getting compliments every time I wear my magic marker shirt dress by the way :)

jennifer said...

A belated thanks, they look great on you! So excited to see your new collection!