Tuesday, September 27, 2011

IMG_5143
IMG_5144
IMG_5142

Textile design © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2011

ERMIE F/W '11 Dolman Sleeve Dress in the Yarn Print, Mojave colorway.
I'm not sure I'll make this dress in this print, because I'll be using it on a version of the"Triangle" dress in this post.

However, once the F/W collection is released, and you like what you see here, I can still make it for you. I do take special orders. Just drop me a line to inquire about fabrics and pricing at helloermie (at) gmail (dot) com. If you see a style you like but you want it in a different print, I can probably do it! Don't be afraid to ask.

2nd Photo: Dress worn with one of my first knitting projects that I still love.

3rd Photo: Sweater: Kai-Aakmann. I'm slightly obsessed with this line. Really interesting basics in nice fabrics at very reasonable prices!

Jewelry: Odette Fox Claw pendant & Arrow Bracelet.
Dream Collective (multi-colored bead & turquoise arrowhead) necklaces.

9 comments:

hazel and hunter said...

so beautiful, as usual!

UNIFORM natural said...

I think you should make this dress in this print - the horizontal stripes work so well w/ the dolman sleeves.

Megan Taylor said...

Love the knit piece!

Angela Barnes said...

love everything, pretty woman! the colours are magical. love this style of dress, especially. also, love the idea of the customizability of different fabrics!

Jennifer said...

Hazel & H., Angela, Meg, - Thankyou!!
Martha--I know it does look so good but it gets complicated. I have so many prints I'd like to produce- but not enough moolah to make every style in every print. I've been thinking about doing Kickstarter...
The Yarn Print comes in 2 other colorways--a grey/teal/silver & a jade green/multi color stripe. I might use one of those on this style. But then I might end up doing the red colorway pictured here! Decisions,decisions. It just depends on how the other samples look when they come back from my seamstress. Thanks for your input :)

Anne-Marie said...

Oh wow, this is great. My fave styling is with the gray sweater over. Love that pop of color always!

Anne-Marie said...

Oh and I vote for this print in this dress. I think it is lovely! I agree about the dolman sleeves!

Jennifer said...

This pattern in this colorway is truly gorgeous and rich; I love it on this dress design.

Cheryl Cambras said...

LOVE this dress, honey!