Wednesday, March 9, 2011

IMG_4375
IMG_4373
IMG_4372
IMG_5462
IMG_5464

A break from the books ( a couple more book posts are on the way).
Shots from around the house & yard, where I have been spending a lot of time lately.

I just wanted to say thank-you to Jen and Jennifer for their sweet posts over the last few days. Lovely gals...too bad we live on opposite coasts!

Also: A big hello to all of my new readers & visitors & customers that have been stopping by the past few days because of the Jennifers. Welcome! Leave a comment...certainly ask me any questions that you might have about the items my store. I won't bite!

What else...lusting after this, this, and these.
Thinking about buying a surplus jacket. I love this one at Bird. Price is a little high though.
Did you know Bird has a blog? Jen Mankins is my new style hero.

Oh, I cut and colored my hair again. Shorter and redder. I swear I was trying to grow it out, but it just does not want to cooperate. Pictures to maybe follow!


I just started reading the Tibetan Book of the Dead and it is blowing my mind...




6 comments:

Janis said...

( Just an old reader here :)

Your nature photos blow me away. I haven't seen real sun in days though I can almost feel it in your photographs.

Thanks for the shot of vitamin D!

Jocy said...

Lovely photos, as usual.

Anne-Marie said...

Lovely photos as usual! The color orange is just yummy.

Anonymous said...

humping ladybugs! someone had to say it.
beautiful photos per usual!

Jennifer said...

Natasha- There are lady bugs humping aaallll over our yard. We have wild fennel that attracts them... Very good for the garden those sexy lady bugs.

Jennifer said...

Have those ladybugs been listening to Barry White? They're really going at it!