Thursday, April 29, 2010

ALL



Above: all images courtesy of Annie Lee Larson
Below: All images from American Fabrics Fall 1971- knits by Betsey Johnson for Alley Cat




Just ordered this fab top from Twin Cities based designer Annie Lee Larson (aka ALL) who is a genius. I blogged about her before. So excited to support this artist & receive my top in the mail. I think we can look forward to big things in the future from Ms. Larson.

Her work reminds me of these knitwear designs (pictured directly above) by Betsey Johnson that were featured in the autumn '71 issue of American Fabrics magazine (I'll be posting more images from these vintage magazines in the near future...they are chock full of inspiration). Congratulations on opening your store, Annie!

4 comments:

Elleni said...

Wow - I love Annie Lee's stuff.

Janis said...

These are fun! Thanks for seeking them out. Happy weekend Jennifer...
xo

Jennifer said...

That tank you bought is so happy and bright. Enjoy your weekend!

P R I M O E Z A said...

i'm loving all these contemporary takes on tradtional fabrics.