Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Mighty Yeti





Rarrr! He is the Yeti, and he is Mighty, and he was made by the talented Cheryl Cambras.
He even has a little removable back-pack (containing a voice recorder...which allows him to say 'Rarrr!! I'm Hungry!!!'...but don't tell him that).
He says he doesn't like to have his picture taken, but he is quite photogenic. He has been living with me for a little while, but tomorrow he is going to live with Giangiacomo, for Giangiacomo's birthday.
The Yeti is excited about this change of scenery. Rarrr!!!

Cheryl has a new website- you can find it here.

5 comments:

Cheryl Cambras said...

I can't wait to see pics of him with G! Lucky yeti's gonna get lots o' love. xoxo

natsumi said...

Hahahahah... So cute!!!!! I am still laughing a lot... oxox

Janis said...

What a great expression! I think little G is going to love it...

Ritva said...

Rarrrr! i want to show you something...

Heather Taylor said...

hahahhaha - beyond adorable!