Wednesday, February 25, 2009


Above: My Current Obsession.



What I am wearing today.


I was tagged by my friend Natsumi!

So, here are the rules; step 1: Respond & rework-answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own. step 2: Tag-eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession? Giangiacomo! Happy Birthday my little friend!
What are you wearing now? J.Crew matchstick jeans, Madewell T-Shirt, New Balance Sneakers (my work shoes). Silver jewelry, J.Crew necklace. My glasses. Virginia Johnson Shawl.
Do you nap a lot? Not as much as I'd like to.
Who was the last person you hugged? A patient at work.
Which item from your closet are you wearing most lately?
My new trenchcoat!
What's for dinner? Minestrone soup a la Tomory.
What was the last thing you bought? Raisinettes.
What are you listening to right now? NPR.
What is your favorite weather, and why?
Autumnal. Where it is chilly, the air is crisp, and the leaves are red, orange, yellow...it just makes me feel alive.
What time do you usually get up? 6:20 am.
What is your most challenging goal right now? Finishing our wedding planning.
Say something to the person who tagged you: You are so inspiring. I love your inventiveness. I hope we get to meet in NYC one day!
If you could have a house-totally paid for, fully furnished-anywhere in the world, where you want it to be?
Well, it would be nice to have our house in L.A. totally paid off and furnished...but I'd love to live in a farmhouse on the Central Coast of California. Or Big Sur... or anywhere in Japan!
Favorite vacation spot? The desert- Joshua Tree, CA.
Name the things you cannot live without: Love, friendship, art, nature. Good food and wine.
What movies can you watch over and over?
Breakfast at Tiffany's. Anything by Kieslowski, or David Lean.
What is your favorite tea flavor? Darjeeling.
What are you reading right now? My Life in France by Julia Child.
What is your current guilty pleasure? Facebook.

So, I tag...Janis, Ritva, Leslie, Michelle @ Armas Design, Beklina, Heather @ L.A. In Bloom, Ah-Yi, Cheryl.

6 comments:

Janis said...

Autumnal and Kieslowski, that's my girl! Hey did you know that Natsumi tagged me for this as well? It might take a little while before I get to it but THANKS!

Jennifer said...

Janis,
shoot no!(Guess i didn't read carefully enough...)
That's okay...don't worry about it!
I'm glad we both like Kieslowski and the fall...
xo

Ritva said...

what an obsession!
thanks jennifer :)
i try, i try, i tral-lal-laa!

ps. <3 to K.!

Cheryl Cambras said...

Happy B-day, G! I can't wait to see the pics. I love Joshua Tree too! Great list -- it will take me a while to do this....xoxo

Janis said...

Done!

natsumi said...

Thank you for doing this, Jennifer!!! It's so fun to read!
The photo of your little friend is super cute!!!

Hope we can meet each other in NY or LA one day! or even in Japan! oxox