Friday, July 9, 2010

Store is Open!


Sheesh! Finally! The store is open!

(I'm already starting to work on the Fall collection...because I'm S-L-O-W ).

Have fun shopping! Quantities and sizes are extremely limited, and hopefully I will be able to offer more diverse sizing, and increased quantity with the next collection.

Remember, I am now offering international shipping (for international shipping via
USPS International First-Class Mail I am charging a flat rate of $20.00 USD, if the shipping ends up less than this amount, I will refund the difference. I will not charge anything additional if it ends up being over this amount).

10% of every purchase from this collection will be donated to the United Way Gulf Recovery Fund.


Additional views of the garments can be seen on Flickr.


Thanks for all of your patience, support and interest!


** Necklace worn throughout by Ashley Helvey/ Hunter Gatherer(er)



12 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is so excellent! Congratulations, Jennifer! I know you put a lot of thought and hard work into bringing this collection together, and it shows in the quality and style of the finished items. Your prices are very reasonable for handmade clothing, and I look forward to finally finding a job so I can add an Ermie original to my wardrobe.

Unknown said...

Congrats and good luck!

Jennifer said...

Thanks!

All I can really see right now are all of the 'problems' & things I need to work on for the next collection-
getting out the next collection in a more timely manner, more sizing options, using a real model, better photos...

jeana sohn said...

ohhhh congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

i adore the frayed edged tanks. question, if one typically wears a size 6-10 on top, would one be able to pull these tanks off?! i love them so much, esp. the stormy dyed ones! should i wait for future seasons...?

Janis said...

Lovley !!! and congratulations on your new collection. I so love the colors - very summery and full of energy. If I wasn't pinching pennies these days I would definitely get the blue one. Someday... :^)

Jennifer said...

Natasha, the tops are (measured while flat) 17" across the bust, and 23" from shoulder seam to hem.
Depending on your measurements, the top may be a bit snug for above a size 6. If you are interested, I could try to make one for you. I may have enough fabric left in the ivory base color ,and I also have some of the same double gauze in a very pale blue base color. Just drop me an email if you are interested!

Katlin said...

awesome! i'll have to take a closer look when i have more time. linen-esque shirts are amazing for the east coast heat we've been getting!

Anonymous said...

jennifer, everything looks beautiful - especially the colors. i just saw this i've been so busy moving.
the photos are nice, don't fret about using a model. you look great in the clothes and wear them well. that's all you can ask for. i still want a yellow top..soon i hope.

Oami Powers said...

Like Ursula I've been distracted over the weekend (new puppy, then a summer flu) and am just seeing this now. Congratulations - gorgeous work, keep it up!! Love that yellow color, was that fiber reactive dye?

ashley said...

wow these are beautiful! love the necklace with em too :) wink wink. congrats!

Jennifer said...

Thank-you all!
Ashley...yikes- I meant to mention your necklace...corrected that, thanks :)