Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thank you, and some Answers!

Tank and Skirt in Raku Print Linen
ERMIE Fine Linen Indigo Tank, Raku Linen Skirt
 
Photography: Kate Miss
Textile designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge

First: Thanks to all who have placed orders so far! Monday's store opening initiated the largest number of sales I've ever had to date. Your support and business are truly valued!!

Second: It's my understanding that some of you did not receive a confirmation emails for your orders, I'm not sure why this is. I'll be emailing each of you individually, this will take tome time, so bear with me. Be sure to check your junk mail folders; but I do apologize for any inconvenience or confusion that this may have caused.

Third: I have received a lot of questions asking about the printed linen pieces pictured above. Basically, there has been a problem with the printing. The ink is not very colorfast, and washes out very quickly. This did not happen with the first batch of linen that I ordered to make the samples pictured above. I am trying to resolve this with the printer as soon as I can, reorder, and get the pieces sewn...but this may not happen. I will keep you updated! 

Please email me at helloermie (at) gmail (dot) com if you have any other questions.

xx

No comments: