Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

IMG_1853

Part of the Nativity from David & Madeleine's (my in-laws).


IMG_1754

T. on the Southwest Chief.


IMG_1749

Above, below- New Mexico.

IMG_1751

IMG_1867

Breakfast at Watercourse in Denver.

Below: Raton, NM
.

IMG_1877

IMG_1875

IMG_1817

Above: Boulder, CO. Pictured-Tomory, Alex, John (brothers -in- law) and Cecile (John's girlfriend). Satoko (Alex's girlfriend) was walking next to me as I snapped this.

IMG_1873

Raton, waiting for our train back to L.A.

Tomory, Colonel Dodge and I.


IMG_1791
photo-22

Our Christmas "Tree."


A bit belated, but I've had a cold for the past few days (sorry if I owe you and email- I'll get back to you very soon- promise)!

2010 was such a surprising year- curious to see what 2011 holds. Above are a few favorite photos from the end of 2010! A few I already posted on Tumblr, but I like them so much I'm posting them again.

My resolutions for 2011:
Have fun!
Worry Less.
Eat better, exercise more, lose 10 lbs (boring but true- I guess I did indulge too much in this and this ;)
Read more books, spend less time online, spend more time working on the yard and house.
Keep an open mind.


Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 2011!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year, jennifer! your trip looks like it was awesome!

love that photo of you, colonel dodge and tomory.

wishing you much love, happiness and success in 2011. xoxo

Anonymous said...

as always, such spectacular colors from you! happy happy happy new year lady! xoxo

Jennifer said...

All great photos, Jen (as always)... I especially like the one of you and Tomory and the colonel; the look on your face is so full of love.

I hope you are soon over your cold (I managed to get hit by two in less than a month--a rare talent) and that you and Tomory have a very happy and healthy new year!

P R I M O E Z A said...

love the photo of you jennifer.

Janis said...

You really have a gift photographing landscapes - I am blown away.
Get better!

claire said...

Happy new year Jennifer!

Ritva said...

all the best to come! happy new year dear jennifer!

Anonymous said...

that is a sweet photo of you two. i like your new year resolutions, very similar to my own this year.

Anonymous said...

Here here. I think I had that same cold.....

Heather Taylor said...

love all your resolutions! stress less, is mine!