Monday, February 13, 2012

YHBHS: Jason Koharik

IMG_1031
IMG_1173
IMG_1146
IMG_1188
IMG_1064
IMG_1228
IMG_1198

"Making the lamps are to me making a sculpture. I cannot "mass produce" them, nor do I want to."

"So much of what I do I feel is collecting. Even the way I learn to do it,
(it) is a collection of mistakes and breakthroughs."

- YHBHS: Jason Koharik in conversation with David John.


Some outtakes from the shoot I did for my friend David John's wonderful blog, You Have Been Here Sometime . It was a pleasure to shoot Jason Koharik's beautiful & thoughtful work. Thank you David & Jason!

4 comments:

Megan Taylor said...

LOVING this!

Mae said...

Jennifer, your photography has really blossomed.

Cheryl Cambras said...

Love it, J!

Vanessa Samp said...

the photos are beautiful!!!