Thursday, August 11, 2011

bouganvilla

Thinking about fall...
I'm trying to clean my studio out to make room for my Fall textiles and clothing--so I've marked down the sale items a bit more. I'm serious about trying to get rid of them!

As far as Summer goes, I'll be closing the shop to get ready for F/W next Thursday the 18th.
So get your orders in now! I'll continue to have sale items on this blog until they are gone. Yardage, some more tops and dresses will be placed on sale.

Oh- I've discovered I actually have enough Bokeh Print fabric left to make a few more tops...I've re-stocked the shop with this option. Sold Out

**Please email me if you have any questions:
I've set up a new address especially for ERMIE emails--
helloermie(at)gmail(dot)com

5 comments:

b said...

pretty petals. i'll have to check out your sale :)

Belinda said...

Oh damn being over the other side of the world and reading your blog too late! I had that bokeh print tank in a shopping cart ready to go too. Is that it for that fabric now?

ilana kohn said...

oh my goodness, are those petals or leaves?! with you, definitely ready for fall...!

Jennifer said...

Ilana,
Petals :)
Bougainvillea...I owe you an email lady :)

Vanessa Samp said...

those bougainvillea are dreamy! ;)