Thursday, April 28, 2011

IMG_6182

Teeny peek of a potential ERMIE F/W '11 Textile (Summer stuff coming in the next month! Promise!) while stirring risotto. I like to take the prints/clothing for test drives before deciding on whether to include them in a collection.

IMG_6181

Peas from the garden again!

IMG_6183

Roasted asparagus & shards of crispy baked prosciutto.

IMG_6184

Lemon Ricotta Risotto with Spring Vegetables. It called for 3 tablespoons of butter which I realized this morning as I was composing this post that I forgot to add- but it really didn't need it! From the current issue of Sunset Magazine (I actually really love that magazine- when I was a kid I thought it was a magazine for senior citizens. Ha! "Sunset," get it?).

IMG_6188

Headless Husband.

IMG_6194

GPOY * as they say on Tumblr.

IMG_6198

Highland Park, Night.

* Gratuitous Picture Of Yourself.

*** Oh my. Probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about my work.
Wow.
Thanks Jennifer!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's probably looking for more risotto! great prints jennifer, beautiful shots too..

yes said...

Oh, wow. That food looks amazing! xxx

Anne-Marie said...

You inspire me to cook. Damn you! I hate to cook! :-)

oneeyedrabbit said...

AHH! I love your textiles. I can't wait!!!

Shara said...

That dish does look amazing! And I love that you take your designs out for test drives :) So smart!

Vanessa Samp said...

your dishes always look so good! you are quite the cook!