Friday, November 13, 2009

Judi Roaman-The Accessorator (& John Derian)

The Accessorator at work.

Above and below: at John Derain


Below: Hunter. The perfect accessory for the Accessorator.


Another high point of my NYC trip was getting together with Judi Roman- The Accessorator!

I've blogged about Judi before, and have had the chance to visit with her in NYC, but this was our first time together one -on-one.

Judi is an incredible woman. She has excellent taste, an exquisite eye, and possesses a wealth of knowledge on the the subjects of fashion, art, design , and retail.

We decided to visit a couple of shops together. She took me to John Derian- which I had never visited before. So much eye candy in his shops!

I then took her to a store of my choosing, which I'll post about tomorrow.

Read Judi's blog entry on the visit to John Derian here.

Thank-you Judi! I had a great time!

No comments: