Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Currently Coveting:





For my upcoming trip to N.Y.C. (I always feel like it's a requirement to be well-dressed there- better than I dress in L.A!)- from Top to Bottom:

Mociun Dress via Totokaelo

Mociun Leggings.

Rachel Comey flat cropped black boots via Mohawk General Store

Anything from Martha's new U N line : this dress is particularly wonderful.



** This would not be in preparation for my NYC trip...but it is still exciting...
Mieke Willems opened
an online store!

3 comments:

MWM said...

I feel so honored to be included in a list with mociun and rachel comey.
wow!
xo

Jennifer said...

Martha,
I definitely feel you belong on that list. You are an incredible designer. So much thought and effort goes into your work.
Now, if only I could actually buy something from you!
I'm just going to have to stalk your shop for updates, or wait until the next collection :)

Jennifer said...

When are you coming to NYC?