Sunday, May 24, 2009




Potato and Pesto Pizza, and a Pizza Margarita.



While Tomory cooks
(my job is clean up crew/ dishes) I often wander around the yard and take photographs. There is always something new to see.
Our Prickly Pear is flowering!



I've been unexpectedly cancelled from work this weekend. I always take it when they offer it to me. It means less money, but more time to do other things. Like pizza night with Tomory!
We used our new pizza stone on the grill last night. Inspired by this cookbook.
Afterwards, we watched Jacques Tati's "Playtime." Such a brilliant film- and a lot of fun.

7 comments:

Janis said...

Sounds like a wonderful day, and that pizza just made my mouth water (it's before 8am). Ha, Playtime is so quirky and fun...I love how he (Tati) is so mime and puppet like... Happy days-off Jennifer!

et lille oejeblik - a little moment said...

what a great way to cook and enjoy time together! and the pizzas look so tasty :)

Every Little Counts said...

pizza looks delicious...i think adam has some competition!

and your photos are so beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Amy,
I know!(Adam's are really good, though. He is still the best bread baker...)
I was thinking we should have you two over for pizza night!

natsumi said...

This pizza looks delicious and very different from the one I buy at store... Too bad, I don't have a great chef in my house but I would love to try homemade pizza by own next time!

Palmer and Co said...

Oh, the pizza on the grill with the pizza stone... brilliant! We'll give it a try.

caitlin said...

Oh man, I want to eat that now!