Sunday, June 12, 2011

IMG_5442

Got done with yoga, came home and made one of my favorites for lunch. Looked at the Dumbo Feather that Elizabeth sent me (TY Elizabeth!!).

IMG_5443
IMG_5447
IMG_5450

This is what I'm going to send her-pictured below- (Monday, Elizabeth- I promise!! :) )...we did a little mail swap. I love mail swaps!!


IMG_5449

Went to upload all of these pics on our computer in the office. The office has a window that looks out into our backyard.
I saw these guys in Ed's Loquat tree...do you see them??


IMG_5451
IMG_5452_2

Which was funny- because we were talking about the wild parrots in our neighborhood at yoga this morning. My teacher was saying how she hadn't seen them in awhile. I piped up & said that they were in our part of the neighborhood, and that I thought it had to do with what sort of fruit was ripe & where --I was totally bullshitting- I didn't really know why--but I guess I was actually right!!

8 comments:

jeana sohn said...

i miss the sea salt caramel!! yummm!!
you are an expert of the tofu jorim. haha.

angela said...

I love sea salt caramels! Especially ones covered in chocolate!

This is enough to make me want to go out right now and buy a bag!

Janis said...

Ohhh, LOVE the parrots. You are one lucky girl to have them right in front of you - x

shara said...

Will have to check out Dumbo Feather! Sounds like an awesome magazine. I love how the parrots are almost camouflaged in the trees in your yard...

Anne-Marie said...

Whoah! I've heard that there are parrots where I am living but I haven't seen them yet.

emilyn said...

wow, you weren't kidding when you said the parrots were all over your neighbor's tree!!

P R I M O E Z A said...

he he :) looking forward to a sugar hit.

Jennifer said...

Jeana- I have a serious tofu jorim problem ;)

Angela- these are sooo good. It's been really hard to not eat them before I send them to my friend!

Janis, Anne-Marie, Emilyn: They were so beautiful.I couldn't believe how close they were either. I felt a little bad about taking their picture- it spooked them.

Shara- Dumbo Feather is really great- might have to subscribe!

Elizabeth- they are coming! xx