Thursday, November 6, 2008


Another Scarf (another gift!). The seed stitch. Why did I wait so long to try it? I'm digging purple this season. When I was little, it was my favorite color. I'm loving all the eggplant shades I'm seeing everywhere in fashion and design this fall. The yarn above is 1 skein of Rowan's Kaffe Fassett Colorscape Chunky in #432. Nice stuff.
Below: In the mail today: handmade clay ornaments by Michael Mcdowell aka Mudpuppy
Each one unique. They make great gifts for the holidays, and can be displayed in your home long after the Christmas tree comes down.
Michael also makes beautiful planters, ceramic spoons as well as reclaimed china and sculpture. Please check him out!


Mudpuppy Peace Dove.



Mudpuppy Red Topped Mushroom.



....and the Mudpuppy Woodland Owl.

No comments: