Friday, October 22, 2010

Sale this Weekend, etc!

IMG_4035

Above & Below (detail) The ERMIE Bead Print.


IMG_4037
IMG_4033

Above & Below: The ERMIE Cosmic Print.

IMG_4030

Textile Designs © Jennifer Parry Dodge 2010

If you live in the Los Angeles area, I will be participating in a Group Art Sale Saturday and Sunday. I'm really excited/ nervous about it. I admit it is a little silly to have such strong feelings about a sale, but it's the first time I've ever done anything like this in years. Yu-i invited me to do this sale, she will be there selling her beautiful prints, too!

You may have noticed my new header. It was designed by the skilled and lovely Katie Hanburger of The Slow Season. I'm thrilled with the design; she also designed garment tags, hang tags and business cards for me. H
ope to show you some images of those soon.

Pictured above- the ERMIE Bead Print and the Cosmic Print. Both in 100% Silk Crepe de Chine. Both new for ERMIE Spring 2011. I will have a blouse in the Bead Print and a big scarf in the Cosmic Print at the sale.


Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have the online shop up and running, but in the meantime if you are in the area this weekend- come by & say hello & check things out in person!


Group Art Sale:
IDA Studio 8440 Warner Drive (Cross Street:Eastham) Culver City, CA

12 Noon to 6 pm Saturday 10/23 and Sunday 10/24.


3 comments:

Janis said...

Have fun and good luck this weekend Jennifer!!!

Jennifer said...

Your new header/logo is fab! And I can't get enough of all of the gorgeous fabrics you're designing for ermie!

Heather Taylor said...

love the new header! so fab. xo